The test runner.
The main structure in this module is
- Information about a single execution of a test.
- Information about executions of a test, including retries.
- Data related to retries.
- Statistics for a test run.
- Information about the execution of a setup script.
- Context for running tests.
- Test runner options.
- A regular exit code or Windows NT abort status for a test.
- A description of test executions obtained from
- Whether a test passed, failed or an error occurred while executing the test.
- A type summarizing the possible failures within a test run.
- Configures stdout, stdin and stderr inheritance by test processes on Windows.